How does Uni Care/Philips work?
- A physician will prescribe TeleHealth and refers the patient to Uni Care Homecare.
- Uni Care Homecare will install the TeleHealth equipment and provide training to the patient.
- The patient takes their vital signs and answers personalized, clinician-directed surveys.
- The results are automatically sent to Uni Care Homecare monitoring website via landline or cellular signal.
- Uni Care Homecare telemonitoring nurse monitors the patient daily and alerts the patient and care team when results fall outside pre-defined limits.
- The patients’ primary physician will receive trending reports from Uni Care Homecare, or will access patient information through a secure web portal.
- Remote patient monitoring
- Significantly reduces the risk of death and hospitalization
- Leads to better clinical outcomes and reduces long-term healthcare costs due to fewer hospitalizations
- Increased quality of life and patient satisfaction through daily monitoring
- Helps patients become better educated about self-care and healthy behaviors
- Helps improve patient compliance
Uni Care / Philips Clinical Programs
Philips System clinical programs utilize standard practice guidelines to focus on monitoring of signs and symptoms, promoting self-management, facilitating education and providing patient guidance. Each program is designed to collect standard outcome measures, including patient satisfaction and quality of life.
The following T400 TeleHealth System health management programs are available:
Primary Disease Management Programs:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Diabetes Mellitus (DM)
- Hospice/Palliative Care
- Hypertension (HTN)
Serious Mental Illness
- Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Substance Abuse (SA)
If you would like to avail of our telehealth services, please set an appointment online. For questions and inquiries, give us a call at (760) 344-9180.